Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I am back......






I apologize that I have not posted in about a month now. My life has been great and stressful and busy all at once. With work and traveling to L.A. for Cha, church callings, family and friends, my time is so limited. I have neglected my blog, but I am back and ready to share my life with each of you. I promise to post more later, but here are some fun pictures of my recent adventures with some of the greatest and most loving people. I can officially share that I have been off ALL depression medications for over a month now and I am so happy about this decision I made to stop putting these chemicals into my body. Love ya, I will write more later.

3 comments:

Melissa Snyder said...

Looks like you had a great time. I really envy that you get to get out and travel and have fun with your friends. We sure love you and are glad to have you back too. I am so proud of you for being off all medications. We can sure tell a big difference. I hope that it continues to go well.

Kallie said...

I'm so glad you're back!!

Melissa Snyder said...

I was just reading on my blog under the you will fly again and I was so touched by what you wrote. The answer to your question is yes, wings will be mended and you will fly again. Yes, it can take a long time and the healing process does hurt. Sometimes a lot but it will get better. The Lord has promised us that it does and it can with His help. I sure love you. My boys love you too. They talk about you all the time. You are a great example to us and to them. They sure look up to you and just love being with you. You brighten our day. Oh how we love Uncle Justin!!!!!