Monday, April 27, 2009

I went and broke my ankle!






For those of you that are not on facebook and read my blog only, I have officially broken my very first bone. I wish that I could tell people that I broke it jumping off a cliff, or skydiving, or something cool like that, but I cannot! I broke it playing volleyball. I jumped and landed wrong and dang it, I rolled it! I can still hear it pop and pull and twist. Here are some pics of the glorious day! if you have a week stomach, don't look! I am so thankful I had great support that night. Thanks Kip for the amazing blessing that has given me hope that I will heal quickly! I thank each of you for your texts and caring phone calls!

5 comments:

Jamie Harker said...

i love that you're cheesing it up for the camera with an ankle the size of Texas! I also love that I can't stop staring at that toe that looks like it was cut off half way. :) Hope you're feeling better soon! Love ya kid.

Lynnette said...

Ouch! Hope you can walk on your own soon :)

laneyfamily said...

I kind of looks like your lip when it swells! Just kidding- let me know if I can do anything to help ya!

Shaw Family said...

Gross... I am sorry to hear that you went and hurt yourself doing something that you love! Hopefully you recovery quickly... Also I see things are good with Kip and you and I couldn't be happier! You will have to tell him hello. Take care of yourself.

Melissa Snyder said...

Let us know what we can do to help. The boys are constantly asking about your foot. Take good care of it.