Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Getting Ready for Christmas....




Now that Thanksgiving is over, the only thing left to do is enjoy the month of December and begin the countdown until Christmas. I love this time of year, the weather is freezing, yet in Boise we NEVER get snow and it's a great time to enjoy with family. Brad and I found these huge stockings in the office so we thought it would be funny to take some crazy pictures wearing them, so freakin' funny!!!


This year I decided that I would send out Christmas cards since I have never before done them. I had always wanted to, but just never found the time or motivation. So to all of you out there, the cards are on their way.




Got to get back to work, I will post later!!!!

13 comments:

Kristen Levandusky said...

I better get a card, Elvis.

Anonymous said...

You are too funny... Love the pictures!! Can't wait to see you over Christmas and go for a ride in the new car!!

Unknown said...

I love them! Where is my card?? MISS YOU!!! and your LAUGH!!!

heatherann said...

Justin --- We had better be on that card list! And what, did you just think I was getting fat! :) Just kidding. We'll keep you more informed on the baby news.

Heather

Jodi Miller said...

JQ, Happy Tuesday™!!! I hope you had a good day today. You'll never guess. . .I was so tired today and after dinner I fell asleep and Blake whispered the whole night!!!WooHoo!

Kallie said...

HAHAHA! MAN I love you. I didn't know you had a blog! What the freak!? :) I hope you're doing well...

Anonymous said...

so...our real blog is maughansters.blogspot.com...not that mortgage one. That's just for business. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin! Nice pics! :) I'm glad you checked out our page. I'm having fun with it! We are hanging in there and doing fine, thank you. And how are you?
-Riki

Unknown said...

Done! And you need to add us as well! Karlie and I LOVE the scrapbooking stuff. We've had fun looking through everything and coming up with different ideas. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I love you Justin!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas JQ! I am so excited to get to Twin and relax for a couple days. I hope your Christmas is the best ever too! Love, *jodi

Ashley said...

That is hilarious! I hope we are on your Christmas card list :) I hope everything is going well for you! Keep us up to date with everything!

The Jones Family said...

Justin, thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. My parents always love hearing from their missionaries. They remember you well and send their love.