Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Little Angels.....






Can I just say how much I love Ava, Keaton Andrew and Madalynn even though she is not here with us. My older sister Melissa wrote a post on her blog yesterday about loosing Madalynn and how hard it was on her and still is. I know that Ava, Keaton and Andrew were with Madalynn before each came to earth. Melissa, Madalynn told Keaton and Andrew to come to you as their mother because they knew they would be so loved and cared for! To each of them, I love you so much. We never know when life will change, or when a loved one will be taken from us, so tell someone, everyone that you love them if you feel it. I have made it a daily goal to tell everyone that randomly comes into my thoughts that I love and appreciate them. The Lord gives us impressions for a purpose, use them to bless the lives of others! Go ahead and send someone a message that you love them!

2 comments:

Camille said...

I have to go find your sisters post... : )

laneyfamily said...

Cute pics! You are a great uncle and we love you too!