Thursday, May 22, 2008

NEW Chatterbox Artsylicious has arrived!






As most of you know, I work for the BEST company and we have the BEST brand in the industry... Melody Ross, founder of Chatterbox has designed a new collection known as Artsylicious and it is available NOW!!!!!! Here are some of the images of this AMAZING new Chatterbox products! If you want this, go to local scrapbook store, and if they do not have it, please visit www.chatterboxinc.com and we will take care of you. You can also visit Melody's blog and find her products and designs there, www.melodyross.typepad.com!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll live. If he wants to be that way it's his loss and we are better off without him. We are doing alright. Thank you for your kind words. :) I'll get through this with my friends!
-Riki

Camille said...

Wow, these are really cute. when everything first happened over there I decided I would never buy another CBX product. I might have to eat my words..

Amber Feller said...

WAHHHHOOOOOO!!!Melody is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Quinner you are Artsylicious. Hey Ash is heading over there about June 20 something. Then I'll be there right around the fourth for a few days. So don't leave town. We look forward to seeing you.

Anonymous said...

How can you look at yourself in the mirror.

You are nothing but a sell out who works for one of the biggest fake bitches in the scrap world, Ms. Melody Ross herself.

Chatterbox doesn't have anything new, all they have is the same crap everyone else has wrapped in pretty packaging. Who hasn't seen sequins and buttons? Flocked paper? Real original. Wow.
Sloppy seconds at best.

I thought you were better than this. Sad.

Anonymous said...

jealous people are both sad and very hilarious at the same time. I know it sucks for you that melody ross is beautiful, talented, kind and that anything she touches turns to gold that she shares with pretty much everyone around, and she probably shared with you, and that you are just pissed that you can't leach off of her anymore, but seriously, get over it. I have known her longer than just about anyone, and she has not changed for one single day, it's all of YOU that screwed her over.