Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Life in the Single Ward.....






So I have the greatest group of friends. Sarah, Kyle, Daren, Kev just to name a few. Every Monday night we have Family Home Evening with the singles ward. This Monday we had it at Brother and Sisiter Tingey's house. Despite the clouds, wind and rain, we had an outside pool party. We swam in the rain, played grass volleyball, rode the ever popular zip line, had a bonfire, LAUGHED a whole lot and ate until we could not possibly eat any longer. It is an awkward time in our lives, so it is good to have close friends to spend those moments with. Here's to sweaty brows, baby wipes and J phil Q!!!!!! To my best friends that have helped me to learn, grow and find myself.

5 comments:

laneyfamily said...

Ohhh the single life... enjoy it while you can. Just have fun and be yourself. I am glad that you have some good friends to hang out with now. Who is the cute girl with the brown hair?

Camille said...

Sometimes, I really miss being a part of a singles ward. It's so fun!

Shaw Family said...

JQ... Things are good and married life is the best! Of course we are going to have to get together sometime... Looks like you are enjoying the ward! Does anyone bring you treats on Sunday like Trina and I used to???

Shaw Family said...

Well I am glad to know that you still need us... How the heck is Brian, what is going on with him?

I need details...

Shaw Family said...

Wow.. well that is good! Do you guys ever go and do anything? I am sure that he is still the same he is someone who will not change. Tell him hello for me!