Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Twin Falls roadtrip....






Last night the singles ward planned a trip for all of us to see the new Temple in Twin Falls. We met at the church at 5:00 pm and carpooled down there. Krista and Jessica rode down with me to make the two hour trip. Krista and I laughed the entire way, so funny! We laughed about her and Michell's big tire blow out on the way home from Utah. I could just picture the two of them, sitting on the side of the rode, waiting for someone to rescue them, not your typical girls I would say! So many good memories with Krista, most of which still bring me to tears laughing.

The Temple was gorgeous. This was my very first time taking a tour through a Temple before it is to be dedicated. We had so much fun, especially with a photo shoot with Sarah and Kyle after the tour. Later that night we went to Chilis to eat. We got home at about 12:30 am, I am so so tired today, but it was well worth the trip to Twin Falls to see the Temple.

3 comments:

Melissa Snyder said...

I am so glad you had a good time. Looks like it from the pictures you took. I am happy you made it home safe. Any trip ought to be fun with you and Krista.

Camille said...

Cool! We're going this weekend. :) Can't wait.

Janna said...

Justin! I stumbled on your blog from Teressa's. I'm glad to see you doing so well...looks like lots of fun & your sisters' kids are adorable!!