Monday, December 15, 2008

My Little Bella




This weekend my little sister Rachel got a Persian kitten for Christmas from her husband Jason. I fell in love with theirs that I went out and got my own, she is a little girl and I named her Bella. She is the most adorable thing ever!!! She needs a bath because she is really dirty, so I will post some pictures of her all nice and clean! Here are some pictures of her, more to come. I have also put in bead board in my dining room, I will post pictures of it later, any ideas of what color to paint it???

5 comments:

laneyfamily said...

Sooo Cute, I am glad our kitties could play together today!

Jamie Harker said...

I thought you were getting a dog soon? You're going to have a tiny beijing zoo going on there soon!

Kristen Levandusky said...

Oh geez. Look what the world of scrapbooking has done to you. Next thing I know you'll have 5 cats, and be taking pictures of them for your Christmas cards.

Carrie said...

ohhhh JQ!!! What an adorable little sweetheart! And, Kristen, you know you love cats...YOU KNOW YOU DO...you little closet cat lover! And I've seen your scrapbooks...you hide them under your bed. :D

Tiffany said...

haha JQ that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I need to see it in person! She is so adorable!