Friday, November 20, 2009

A much needed update about ME!














Time seems to fly, I cannot believe that this year is almost over. Halloween has since come and gone, Thanksgiving is in a week and Christmas is around the corner. I know that Winter has just begun here in Boise, but I am already ready for it to be over. Maybe I just need to find a summer house in Florida, or California. Work is great these days, and it has been really busy for this time of the year. The International market has not been hit by the recession. City league volleyball is going well and I am having a great time playing and meeting new people. Here are some pictures of life lately. Some of the highlights these past few months are, dressing up as batman for Halloween and the Mat Kearney concert, he is AMAZING live!!! Oh and not to mention that Jeff and I went down to utah a few weeks ago for the BYU Homecoming game and getting my car towed! Thanks to all my great and loyal friends for being there for me!

4 comments:

Melissa Snyder said...

It was about time! I was wondering if you dropped off the face of the blogging world. Love the pictures! I am glad that you are doing well. We love that you live just down the road from us. Thanks for being such a huge part of our lives. My boys LOVE you! Thanks for the gum you gave the boys. That made their whole day/night/week etc.
Love ya!

The Lead Singer said...

Hey, Justin!

I wrote you an email.

You're pics are great!

Write me back when you get a chance :)

jameelee said...

Oh look oh look it's a picture of me with you! I feel so special!! Sounds like your life is an adventure. :)
Keep having fun...

Jamee

Amber Feller said...

Amber's Towing!!! that is perfect!