Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Demolition on my house!





I have been in my new home for a year now. I cannot believe that it has been a year, the joys of home ownership! I had my 1 year inspection on Monday and found some serious structural damage to the outside of my house. I had previously noticed that the siding on the back of my home was really wavy. I had my builder remove the siding, only to find that the materials used to build my home were in horrible shape. For the past 2 days they have been messing up my house with tons of loud noise and dust! For those that know me, I am an organized clean freak!!!! This is driving me crazy! Patience is a virtue!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow those are some big renovations!!! Congrats! I hope all is going well! If you ever need help let ty and I know we would love to come out and help!!!!

Krista said...

Woah - watch out! Are you helping them with this little project? Or just sitting back bitting on your nails till it's done? :)

Melissa Snyder said...

Wow, I saw it in the dark, but it didn't seem that bad. I am so sorry that you have some damage to your home. I guess that comes with the builder. Hope it gets fixed fast.

laneyfamily said...

I hope it gets fixed soon!