Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Life is changing, I am changing....













There is so much on my mind right now. So many things I want to say, need to say and wish I knew how to say. I have some big news to announce, but not yet. I need to make sure I am in a safe and comfortable place with myself before I share my story. It is very personal and life changing for me. For years now I have been developing myself and finding out for myself who "Justin" really is. The process has not been easy, yet it's my hope that my honesty and devotion to me and my life will help liberate someone else. All each of us want is to be completely and totally happy! This is what I want more than anything. Some BIG decisions are taking place right now and it is scary and lonely, but exhilarating all at once. I have so many supportive and genuine people in my life, too each of them I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love each of you individually, without you, my life would not be possible! To my family especially, you are everything to me. To my two sisters, and the support they offer me, I owe so much to each of you. My little angels, Keaton, Andrew, Owen and Ava who bring a smile to my face everytime I see them, there love and innocence are qualities I admire and cherish. Here is to honesty and being true to myself and making decisions that make me love life again.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Life changing can be a good thing. I guess we'll just wait to see what you've got hidden up your sleeve!!! I wish you all the best! :)

Anonymous said...

:) :) :) :) You just made me smile! xoxoxoxo <3

laneyfamily said...

Justin I love you more than you know. I hope you find what you have been searching for in Utah. Let me know if you need anything or want to talk. I love you lots. Heres to enjoying life more and loving what has been givin to each one of us.