Thursday, March 25, 2010

Old Photos hidden, friends remembered!






Most of you know, I bought a new house over a year ago. I am still sorting through old boxes and hidden treasures. I came across this picture cd two of my best friends had given me back on 2005 for my birthday. I am so glad I found it. Here are some of the memories I uncovered. I was amazed at how young I look! Trina, Melanie, Michelle and Brian I sure do love you guys. Thanks again for all of the great memories we have had. It is funny, looking at these pictures and I can remember what my life was like then, where I was working, what my social life was like. A picture does really speak a thousand words!

1 comment:

Shaw Family said...

Oh! That was a great post and yes we did have some good times back then. It is amazing because it seems so long ago and look at how all of us have changed from then. You are right though a picture does speak a thousand words!! Thanks for the walk down memory lane!