Friday, September 5, 2008

Beginning Pre-School...



Keaton is finally old enough to begin pre-school, so crazy to think. I got home from work yesterday evening and the first thing he told me was, "uncle Justin, look at my Diego backpack!" He really is the cutest little guy ever! He made a picture of his family and house for his first day. Keaton then proceeded to list off all of his friends in his class. Little Andrew seems to go wherever Keaton does, he's his little shadow. Here are two pics for his first day of school.

1 comment:

Melissa Snyder said...

YOu have been really busy! I can't believe it. One day I look up your blog and there is still the same entry and then the next day there are about 4 new ones. The house is beautiful. Think it through though. I know it is so exciting to get a house but this is the biggest decision. I just want you to be happy. I am with you 100% on whatever it is you choose. We love you so much. Your right, Keaton loves school and his loves you too!