Monday, September 15, 2008

Sara Evans Concert





Friday we went to the Sara Evans concert here in Nampa. It was me, Jessica, Melissa, Lance, Reg and Iris. It was at the outside amphitheater at the Idaho Center in Nampa. It was a free concert and you had to win the tickets to attend. Free concerts are a magnet for white trash. We saw tons of fat chicks in tight clothing, mullets and endured second hand smoke like I had never before experienced. We had pretty good seats, 40 or 50 rows back I would imagine. The two opening bands sucked, so annoying. Sara Evans was amazing in every sense of the word! Iris was so freaking hilarious, we sure do love her! She was putting gum, trash, spoons and all sorts of stuff in the girls purse in front of us, everyone around us got a kick out of her.

So as we are listening to Sara Evans sing, this chic in front of my little sister Rachel began to cuss her out. I stood up instantly, got in her face and told her that she had better sit down. I am really protective of my sisters, and nobody cusses them out. This nasty girl began to get in my face, I think that I heard her drop the "F" bomb about a hundred times. Next Iris stood up and I thought for sure she would drop her like a fly. Iris played in pretty cool though. After a few minutes, this girl's father stood up, came over and grabbed her to sit down. He acted as if this had occurred frequently for him. I was embarrassed for both of them. All of the sudden, the dad was glaring at me and trying to pick a fight with me! It was an exciting night to say the least!

4 comments:

Shari Tate said...

never a dull moment with JQ around!!

Nicole said...

Ya, I totally know Jeff Wagener. That is so funny!! Small world. He told me your nick-name. Why? What have you been up to?

laneyfamily said...

Thanks for keeping me alive- It was a fun night hanging out with you. Thanks for watching out for me, your a great brother. I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin, I have a favor. Could you take my last name off of this entry thanks,
Iris