Friday, February 22, 2008

The best part of Chatterbox







Every six months the scrapbooking industry has two large tradeshows, Cha Winter and Summer. This past week we went to sunny Los Angeles, California where the life is calling my name. I have always had a great love for southern California and I would love to live there and live that sort of life. Me, Brad, Carrie, Kathy and Mel were all able to attend the show and had a great time spending a week with eachother. I have so many close friends in the industry that I only get to see every six months when a show rolls around.

We stayed at the Anaheim Hilton Hotel! Brad and I were stuck on the 13th floor where the beds were hard and the rooms and furniture looked as if they came from the 60's. Cynthia and Jeanne are two of my very best friends, I truly appreciate their loyalty and support. Good laughs, long days, great food and sleepless nights spent talking. We finally were able to meet our 7Gypsies and Ultra-Pro families. Mindi, Amber, Raj, Paula, Debbie, there are just to many to name. We truly are apart of the best team ever!

11 comments:

Kallie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted again. :)

Melissa Snyder said...

Sounds like you had a great time bud. We are glad you are back with us. What a great oportunity to travel and meet great people. You are blessed to have a good job.

Anonymous said...

Shock-a-roo! It's me! Your little Jedi buddy!! Thanks for the post. I sure miss you guys! Keep up the good work!

Lots of Love, Dalelyn

Amber Feller said...

WE SURE DID HAVE A BLAST!!! It Was a great chance to hang out with the Chatterbox team! LOL OUT LOUD!

Amber Feller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So sorry, my phone went crazy and i lost everyones numbers until i could sink it with my computer, so i was in Boise, but could not call. Will be up again in a couple weeks though, and i want to for sure see you then!!

Unknown said...

justin!!! hi! don't worry its just me, tiffany reeder (thomas) - who the flip knows how i came across your blog i was blog hopping while i should have been doing a thousand other things! but yay! you look great, love that your blogging! and i guess your a big deal!? :> email me so i can invite you to our blog wt_reeder@msn.com - excited to hear from you. your nieces and nephews have got to be the cutest things ever! just adorable.

Nicole said...

Justin! This is Nicole Shaw. I love the chatterbox picture in LA. I'm not lying when I say that was my favorite job I ever had! Those girls were so fun. Chealsey, Kristin, Amy . . . I know they are all gone now, but it was so fun! Look up my blog: nicoleanddevin.blogspot.com!

Nicole said...

Of course it is good! And yes, I have a pretty cool sister. Oh, I miss playing volleyball with you guys, that was really fun! Keep up the posting!
--Nicole

Anonymous said...

hello JQ. good to hear that things are well. man, i miss those CHA days. hope all is well.
nicole

JT42 said...

justin! wow-i found your blog visitng some others-it's me Terressa (ward) Thornock, you look great! you sound great! i've been wondering about you and your life...it's been a few years :) your nieces and nephews are adorable! check out my family blog thornock42.blogspot.com-comments always welcome :) HAHA!