Friday, April 4, 2008

My Adventure To Toronto, Canada



This past week I had the opportunity to travel to Toronto, Canada for my job. At first I was nervous to fly and travel internationally alone, but it ended up being the best experience I have had in a long time. The flights to and from the event were long, but I met some great people along the way. Seeing all types of nationalities opened my eyes to an entirely new world!

I met up with Janelle, one of our designers. Janelle is absolutely AMAZING, and I had so much fun traveling, teaching and laughing with her, she truly is an inspiration to me! I also became such close friends with Jaime Harker and Matt with Bo Bunny. The four of us laughed, had pajama parties, watched some not so great movies (thanks Matt) and shopped for the best Canadian Chocolate at Walmart. I tried Humpty Dumpty Ketchup chips for the first time. It was a great 4 days out of the country, experiences that I will not soon forget. Thanks Janelle, Jaime and Matt for the memories!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has it really only been one week since that REALLY fun weekend?! Wow - oh how I miss my Justin! We should have another PJ party soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey JQ!!!

Glad to hear you had a great time in Toronto. I heard you met a friend of mine - Janique from Paws On Scrapbooking here in NB.

Send me an email if you get a second.
ccampbell@selectprinting.ca

Christine

Anonymous said...

you know you loved the cowboy movie...and the bugs...and...ok they really were terrible movies...

-matt