Thursday, August 21, 2008

Keaton and Andrew


Keaton and Andrew are growing so fast. It surprises me how smart and observant they both are. My sister Melissa posts on her blog "kid quotes" each week, Keaton says the cutest things... Here are a few things that he has said this week. I just love both of them and really thank my Heavenly Father for both of them.

Kids Quotes of the Week:

We were on our way to church and we asked Keaton why we don't watch t.v. on Sundays and he simply said,"Because we think about Jesus and that makes him so sweet."

"Andrew! Fold your arms for the prayer right now!"

"Mom and Dad, I was so happy that Andrew slept in my room last night!"

"Andrew can you be happy and smile in church? Everyone is here and waiting for Jesus."

"Jesus lives in the mountains of course and he eats Farleys for his special treat"

2 comments:

Melissa Snyder said...

Thanks for posting about my boys! They are so sweet! I love all the really random things that comes out of Keaton's mouth. I try to write them all down so I don't forget them. Thanks!!!! Love ya!

Megs said...

Hey babe. You should totally take Conversational Spanish with me. It cost money though dang it. My office will pay half. It's $205.00 for two 6 week courses. Let me know if you want more info. Have a great labor day weekend!