Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This made my day....


So I have been really down lately, depressed I guess you could say. For those of you who really know me, my depression comes and goes. When it arrives, it says, lingers, never to leave. I was sitting at work and I was looking at Melody's blog and she had this picture of me! She had posted it under, some of her favorite summer memories. Me, really, I was apart of her happiness, her experience, her memory? This completely made my day! I thank my Heavenly Father for friends like her, and her simple kindness. A simple picture brought so much happiness, I was amazed.

So in order to bring more happiness, please post a favorite picture or memory you have had with me, recent or past. I guess that I have forgotten all of the good in my life, the simplicity of friends, laughing and family trips. I would really love to hear from you!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is not madi....this is melody...I am just using her google account since I don't have one!!!

I am so glad you texted me and told me this was here!!!!! YOU GOTTA KNOW you are one of my favorite people ever....ever ever ever....

Honestly...my favorite memory of you is a whole bunch of little things....what a loyal, true and wonderful friend you have been to marq and I and our kids.....I always tell people...JQ is THE MOST LOYAL person I know....he will stand by you no matter what...and stand for what he believes in. I admire that so much about you and see it in you every day...so there's a million specific times I could tell you about...but, overall....you seriously are the best kind of friend a person could ever have...and I am SO THANKFUL that you are in our life....

your buddy forever,
mel

Camille said...

JQ, You are so stinking hilarious. One of my most enjoyable days was counting inventory back in my friends airplane hanger and then at the CBX warehouse. You and Kendra were just so funny, and way too much fun to be around. The work totally sucked, and was a bit of a drag out there in the cold, but I don't really remember that part, I just remember laughing and laughing, and laughing...

Sara said...

Hi this is Sheniqua, your ghetto-fabulourous friend, the one and only white Beyonce sending you a big ol' Heeeaayyy!! So hopefully this is a little reminder of how we could pretty much turn anything into a joke, which was pretty easy given all of our blonde moments. The alter ego glasses are always available for borrowing! I have never known anyone who can make people laugh so much from your family to friends to complete strangers! Seriously, who else could get a bunch of scrapbooking women to stand on top of a bar at CHA and sing and dance 'what ya goin do for all that junk inside that trunk'. I could go on and on about the laughs and good times but we would be here for years. Hang in there lil buddy!

Jamie Harker said...

I re-live my favourite memories of you everytime I talk to you! All you have to do is text me "DA!" and I laugh my silly little head off! Please re-read my post about you and "Matty" in Chi-town to know how much I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

TOO MANY JQ!!! We would be here all day right!? Just go back to that memory book.. that should always brighten your day! hahah.. really tho! Hang in there buddy.. I'm only a phone call away!

Shaw Family said...

I would say that crazy summer we all spent doing fun things like going to the drive in movie, the limo ride, and treats in sacrament meeting.

You are amazing just always remember that!!