Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm slowly making progress on my house!






So I have officially been a homeowner for a week now. I think that the newness of this experience has worn off and I am beginning to settle into my home. It has been fun entertaining and having friends and family over to visit. My own space, my own designs and my own privacy. For the most part, I am all moved in. I have begun to put nails in the wall to hang pictures and dust off all of my decorations that I have been accumulating for the past few years, waiting for this experience of having my own house. Here are a few pictures of the inside and what I have been able to accomplish in a week's time.

7 comments:

Melissa Snyder said...

Your home is amazing. This is no bachelor's pad. Now we can enjoy a home closer to our own. We love you and are so excited for you to become a home owner. Welcome to our world!

Lynnette said...

It looks so good! I need you to come help me with my house.

laneyfamily said...

Looks really good, I am jealous of your home and your couches!!!

Anonymous said...

haha.. I see me and my sisters in the entertainment center.. nice work dude!!!

Camille said...

Wow JQ! It looks amazing. You have phenominal taste!

The Ross Family Seven said...

LOVE IT!
you totally rock...so proud of you!
mel

Jamie Harker said...

Lovin' the pics of your home! Can't wait to come play soon! I should drag Matt's hiney up with - but we all saw how much work he does at CHA. (none). haha.
Love ya kid.