Friday, October 10, 2008

New Chatterbox and 7gypsies!






So yes, I made the acrylic album you are seeing. They are not the greatest photos, but I did the best I could. Most of you know that I work for Chatterbox and 7gypsies, two of the most well known scrapbooking lines in the industry. I am in International Sales and I love my position with the company. I sold only Chatterbox, but since the acquisition of the company in December of 2007, I am now selling 7gypsies, which I LOVE.

Whenever we release new products, I get to try them out and use them. This is a great selling tool for me, since I am not an avid scrapbooker. I have learned many new techniques and tips over the years. Here is one of our new Acrylic Albums from 7gypsies. It is a NEW product that we released at this years Cha Summer Show in Chicago. I was not sure how to us it, how to sell it, or what anyone else would use it for. I am obsessed with acrylic now, and don't think you could talk me into using paper and the original scrapbooking albums. If you are interested in our products, please visit: www.sevengypsies.com and or www.chatterboxinc.com.

5 comments:

The Ross Family Seven said...

TOTALLY AWESOME JQ!!! I am gonna put you on our design team before someone else does....lol

nicole said...

great album jq. 7 gypsies stuff is pretty neat stuff.
hope all is well:)

Sara said...

I've been told I don't know what I'm talking about -lol- White Beyonce

Camille said...

My middle name is acrylic. You know the clear scraps house shaped album they came out with last November? That was my design. They totally stole it from pictures I posted on eBay and 2 peas. Completely irritated me. I tried to fight it, but without a patent there isn't much I can do. AS of now, I am in the process of creating a new shaped acrylic album set for Christmas. I'm so excited!

Amber Feller said...

This has totally motivated me to create a clear album myself!
Thanks JQ!