Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ode to the black Porsche...

SOLD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN.....

For those of you that know me, and know me well, I drove a black Honda Civic hatchback for the past three years and loved every minute of it. Well yesterday I sold it!!!! I advertised it on Craig's list and in less than 72 hours she was gone. Within the first 30 minutes of having it up for sale, I received 2 calls. I was amazed at how fast it went. I am excited for the change and excitement of car shopping and buying a new car, yet I was sad to see it drive away with a new owner. The kid that bouhgt it just lit up when he saw it, that's just how I felt when I bought it years ago! I have spent numerous hours car shopping and riding around with Brad in his Porsche looking for the perfect car for me.

It's a debate between an SUV with poor gas mileage, or a small car that gets great miles on the road? I have no idea what I will end up purchasing, maybe you can help! If you have heard of any good cars out there, please send me the picture and the link to view the car you are referring to, any information helps!!!! I will post a picture of the new car when I have finally bought it. Wish me luck, I am going to need it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe that the black porsche is gone... I am so sad! Well at least you have the mini one that we gave you for Christmas a few years ago!

Good luck with the shopping and just make sure get something that will look hot pulling our red neck trailer... Talk soon!