Monday, October 1, 2007

Sorry for not writting!

What a crazy few weeks it has been. Work is actually enjoyable for the first time in a long time, mainly because of the amazing people that I work with! On Friday we ordered in Chinese food from Quik Wok and ate as a team, F.F.L's are my favorite part of the week. After we ate, we all gathered into the "war room" and made Christmas layouts, so fun by the way. It was great for us to laugh, eat junk food and watch "The Island." Mel brought this movie about cloning humans and it was absolutely fascinating! Later that evening, I went over to Brad and Kari's house to finish the end of the movie. By the way, I want to thank both Brad and Kari for being such wonderful people and friends to me, a good friend is what makes life worth living. They both have given me some much needed advice. Brad and I have this joke that I am going to occupy their guest room until they give me my loan to buy a house, he tells me only in my wildest dreams...

My depression is seemingly getting worse. I get deeper and deeper into self despair and I cannot snap out of it. When I was at the movie store on Friday, I ran into some good friends that have lived through the HELL of depression. They both know what it feels like to be so low that you cannot find a reason or the strength to get out of bed. The recommended a book for me to read, The Mood Cure, by Julia Ross. She gives advice on what simple things we can do to change our moods. To the Christensen's I give so much thanks!!! Things like exercise and eating right can drastically effect our attitudes. So I am challenging myself to cut out all wheat and sugars to see if they really do indeed effect my depression, I also went running last night for the first time in about 6 months, it felt so great to exercise again. This week is going to be a good one, I can just feel it!!!!

This weeks goals:

NO SUGAR, I am already so addicted...

NO WHEAT

Daily exercise (atleast 30 min per day)

Service

Sleep more (8 hours per day)

Eat more fresh fruits and veggies

No comments: