Tuesday, October 2, 2007

This is MY LIFE.....















I was inspired by one of my closest friends to think of and post all of the things that are such a huge part of my life. Above I posted a few pictures that are an everyday part of my life and who I am. I have really been afraid to post what it is I really am feeling. Afraid to put myself out there and allow others to read about me, my hopes, my dreams, my weaknesses. Alot has been on my mind lately, my job, marriage and the church. I am struggling with finding truth and what truly makes me happy. There are those friends in life that drain us of everything we have and fail to give anything back. They call us only when they need something, when they need money or have a favor to ask. I am taking a stand against these types of friends that do nothing but bring us down. To these types of people, I will NOT allow you to use me. There is one such friend that I have done all that I could possibly do to fix our friendship, but he gives nothing back? No returned phone calls, nothing! This is in area of my life that I have been trying to make right, but nothing seems to work, does he even care? From this time forward, I am taking a stand to move on with my life!

Tonight I had the opportunity to pray with my nephew Keaton who is two. His innocence and love is something I wish I had. It was so amazing to see him kneel down and pray to his Heavenly Father. He is such a HUGE part of my happiness, my life. What makes up your life? What drives you to be better? What are you searching for? I am taking a stand against my depression, I have to!


This is MY LIFE.....

My family

My nephews Keaton and Andrew

My two neices Madalynn and Ava

My Savior Jesus Christ

My Heavenly Father

Finding what is truth

Finding the truth










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin you are amazing! I admire the fact that you are taking charge of your life and you know that I will always support you and I am here if you ever need anything.

Love ya Bud!

PS Love the pictures of the kids keep those portraits so we have something to hang on the walls of the trailer....

Justin Quinn said...

Melanie,

Thanks so much!!!!! I am so glad that you read my blog and I hope that you will continue to do so. I really am learning to enjoy writting and being creative! I hope you are well and when are you coming into town next?

Love ya,
JQ

Anonymous said...

All I have to say (or sing, rather) is. . ."IT ONLY HURTS WHEN I'M BREATHING! MY HEART ONLY BREAKS WHEN IT'S BEATING. . ."

Unknown said...

You have a great life!! Look at that!! And don't forget, good friends that just adore you!! I miss you lots!! Have you figured out how to make your laugh my ringtone?? Can you just call me and laugh so it is always on my answering machine, so when i get sad i can just listen to you?? Ha!!!