Monday, September 24, 2007

Another weekend...


So nothing really exciting happened over the weekend. I found out that Elder Husemann, one of my closest friends in being transferred to LaGrand Oregon next Wednesday, I am going to miss him so much! I have learned that change has NEVER been easy for me and I hate letting go of good friendships, it just sucks. It's so much easier to realize that someone cares when they are actually there in person, I have a hard time realizing this same concept when I am unable to see them everyday. I wish him the best of luck and he will be missed so much!!!!!

So over the weekend I spent some time with the Elders and we had the most awkward moments, I cannot even remember them all, but I know they happened. On Saturday morning I took Elder Sawtell and Leith to eat at Merritts down on Garden City. It's the most white trash place I have ever eaten at, yet it feels like home. For those of you that have been there, can't you just picture it? Later that evening I took Elders Husemann and Fisher to eat at Johnny Carinos, and boy was that awkward. We laughed so hard and I'm sure that the tables near us thought we were absolutely crazy! I love to laugh and I have found that there is no better way to relieve stress, than to LAUGH.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how i miss your laugh. I wish there was some way to record it and then have it be my ringtone! I would love that!!

melody ross said...

I am proud of you JQ...keep up the blog! Your laugh makes me happy every single day....

Oh, by the way...if you like Merritt's, you should totally come out to one of our TWO taco stands in Melba...now that's classy...but so so so yummy...

see you soon
mel

Anonymous said...

JQ... You rock is all I can say and I am so proud of you... Oh I miss Merritt's so much, we must go on my next visit.
By the way I have my eye on this sweet trailer for the parent's backyard...

Tell them all hello.Love ya Mel

The Obergs said...

not all utahn's have big blond hair, that's like saying all Idahoan's are back-woods, potato eating, hillbilly's. ... Ok, but in my case this just happens to be true (minus the "big" part).