Friday, September 14, 2007

Depression has lived with me for the past 12 years and now is the time that I look it in the face and beat it! Depression is one pf those "silent" diseases that nobody ever wants to talk about or admitt that they or someone they know has it. I have been victim of this silent killer for years now and it has destroyed almost every aspect of my life. Over the years I have kept my depression silent for fear that I would be looked down upon or un-loved. It's time that someone speak out for all of is that suffer from depression. In sharing my stories and experiences, I hope that my words will reach someone and allow for them to come forward and face their own depression. If you are out there and you are struggling with depression and have nowhere to turn, please let me know and share your feelings with me. Together we can and will get through this!

No comments: